Pretty funny to see.

We had a bunch of barbecues over the summer, and I tried to improve my grilling technique. The highlights included spicy pork ribs, sirloin steaks, and chicken shish kebabs. I learned that the key is preparing the meat and using the right amount of heat for what you are cooking. A nice cold beer helps, too.

We did get away for a couple of short trips, including a great weekend camping in Shiga at Lake Biwako. The kids played outside all day and then the adults got to spend some quality time drinking and talking after the kids were in bed.
(the person taking this picture was in a tree :)

The next day my friend and I made our way to the top of the climbing wall. It was great fun!

The best part of my summer, though, had to be swimming at the waterfall near my house. Whenever I had a chance, I hiked there with some friends and we took a dip in the clear, cool water. I was so happy to find such a beautiful, peaceful place right here in Nishinomiya.



wow nice summer~~
ReplyDeleteplz invite us to ur house :D
Its nice that you had such a great summer!
ReplyDeleteI wanna go to your house and have a BBQ party too!!!
Your family is sooooo cute <3
ohh, you had such a great summer with your
ReplyDeletefamily and friends at Nishinomiya!!
aww, so jealous~~
i wish you can invite us to your BBQ next time ;)
you had nice summer!!
ReplyDeleteI want to meet your family!lol
please invite us to BBQ party someday :)
I'd love to have you guys over sometime. If you speak English only for the whole semester, I'll invite you!
ReplyDeletei wanna go to your house and see your family:)
ReplyDeleteyour daughters are soooooooooooo cute!!
how cute you daughters are :)
ReplyDeletelets have a party@your house!haha
WOW!! sounds you had a really great summer..hehe
ReplyDeletei wonder where about that waterfull in Nishinomiya.. i never seem that such a beautiful place in here..(:
btw,your family looks so sweet..(:
Your daughter is very cuuuuute♥
ReplyDeleteAnd you had a very fantastic summer!
I'd like to go to your house:D
So I'll study hard for this semester!